Plant and Machinery Valuation, Acquisition and Disposal
Salisbury Hamer plant and machinery specialists have in depth experience of valuation and sale of industrial and commercial assets. Our team has successfully completed projects on all the continents over the past 20 years and our company has been a leader in the field since 1828.
There are numerous business matters that may trigger the requirement for valuation, acquisition and disposal of plant and machinery.
These include market sale; business merger, acquisition, disposal or transfer; plant register; financial accounting; business recovery, insolvency; insurance cover and insured loss claims; statutory valuations including taxation, business rates and compulsory purchase.
Salisbury Hamer's practice and aim is to utilise the experience of its partners and staff in providing swift and effective solutions, our track record to date underlines this approach to our work.
Today Salisbury Hamer successfully continues to provide services to meet the requirements of industry and commerce throughout the world. These services include:-
- Disposal and Acquisition of Plant and Machinery. Sales by Private Treaty, Tender or Auction. Our staff will recommend the best approach.
- Valuation on all bases recognised by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, The International Valuation Standards Council, The American Society of Appraisers and The European Group of Valuers Associations and other National Valuation Associations.
The appropriate Valuation basis will depend on the purpose for which a Valuation is required and the circumstances. Recognised bases include :--
- Market Value (either in situ. as a whole, or ex. situ.).
- Fair Value.
- Value of Plant and Equipment to the Business (for Financial Statement/Accountancy Purposes).
- New Reinstatement Value for Insurance Purposes.
- Indemnity Value for Insurance Purposes.
- Replacement with Modern Equivalent for Insurance Purposes
- Various Statutory Bases.
In all cases our staff will give clear advice as to the best approach and will keep the client fully informed at all stages.
When client requirement extends beyond our own area of expertise, Salisbury Hamer often put together and work within a multi discipline team including lawyers, accountants, valuers and agents, thus enabling comprehensive solutions.
Salisbury Hamer's client list includes many world class leaders in the field of industrial manufacturing, accounting, finance and insurance. Our corporate clients have been retained over many years and are invariably pleased to recommend the services of Salisbury Hamer.
Office: +44 (0)161 834 8746
Mobile: +44 (0)7801 075104